When your looking for your wedding DJ or entertainment you should be looking close to where you live for a few different reasons.
1. The entertainment company in your area is familiar with all the venue halls where they have worked previously.
2. It’s nice to meet your DJ and Emcee in person before booking them. Live far away = I hope you like emails.
3. Your DJ could possibly check out and do a practice run at your rehearsal dinner before the big day.
4. Entertainment companies that travel long distances are adding extra money to your package. It’s not worth it!
5. Plan on stopping by an event where your DJ will be playing. You will get a better feel for what to expect.
Planning your wedding takes great work and many hours. I would suggest hiring a local entertainment company that can give you the time and information you need to worry about one less thing.
We suggest Rossi Entertainment if your in the South Jersey area. See how easy that was? HA!