1. How did you get into weddings?
2. How long have you been doing weddings?
3. Approximately how many weddings would you say that you have DJ’d?
4. What type of music do you specialize in?
5. If there are songs that we want that you do not have, can you get them? Is there an additional charge?
6. Do you take requests from guests or do you have a playlist that you use?
7. Speaking of playlists, is there a do not play list?
8. What does your set-up look like?
9. What kind of equipment do you bring?
10. How much time do you need to set up?
11. What will you wear?
12. Do you bring an assistant with you?
13. Are there travel charges?
14. What is your overtime policy? Is the additional charge per hour or half hour?
15. Do you have a sample video or sound clip of you Dj’ing a wedding?
16. Do you require a deposit? If so, how much?
1. I got into weddings mentoring with local DJ companies when I was 17 years old.
2. This is my 13th straight year doing wedding receptions as well as a radio personality and emcee.
3. I have done over 100 weddings.
4. I don’t specialize in any particular music but I am well versed in many genres, especially music that is required for different age groups at weddings.
5. I will be able to get any songs you need. There will never be a charge for your music request.
6. I do take request the day of your reception. I will also use the playlist you provide for me.
7. On our website you can fill out a Playlist, Maybe Playlist and Do Not Playlist.
8. You can check out many pictures of our setup by going to Rossientertainment.com
9. I use a Bose Speaker system,Pioneer DJ controller with a hard drive with music, DJ Facade with lights. Macbook Pro Computer. If you want anything in particular we can always add it on.
10. I will need about an hour to set up the DJ Booth and Photo Booth.
11. I will be wearing a suit. Always!
12. Yes! i will have an assistant who will also work and monitor the Photo Booth.
13. Travel will be included in the package price
14. The overtime rate is $150 per hour or $75 for 30 minutes
15. You can check out our website rossientertainment.com or you can add us on instagram @therossifox
16. The deposit to save your date will be $200 and then the remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to your wedding date.